Thursday, January 19, 2012

My love/hate Relationship with Exercise


Today was a work out day for me. BLAHHH. I know I need it. I know I feel better afterwards....
I hate the pain, I love the results. 

It's just that initial get-up-and-get-your-butt-moving that I struggle with.
Oh how I wish there was that little magic pill that would miraculously melt the fat off my body, give me energy and tone my muscles.

Well, I haven't found that pill yet but I have discovered a pretty cool iPhone app that has really been helping me through my cardio workouts. It's called "Couch to 5K" by Vitastone. I NEED someone to tell me what to do and this app provides me with my own virtual trainer who tells me when it's time to walk and when to jog. The best part is that I can add my own music to play along with the program.
Basically, it is designed to get someone ready for a 5k in 9 weeks with 3 workouts/week.
It rewards you with a ribbon and charts your progress as you go.




No comments:

Post a Comment